advice on chinese herbs please? ( female infertility)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

advice on chinese herbs please? ( female infertility)

Post  becky_p on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:36 am

hi everyone im new to this site and i just wondered if anyone could help or any advice would be grateful Smile
dont want to bore you but i'll start off with my story. im 21 (22 soon) and my husband is 22. we have been trying for a baby for 4 years now, no luck. the doctors have only just started taking us seriously Mad i suffer with ovarian cysts and possible endometriosis. were just awating to see other doctor at the moment. we know its on my side and not my husbands.
basically we went for a day out in london and we came across this chinese herbal shop and see a sign about infertility so we dropped in. I asked the lady about herbs for female infertility and she brought out this first lot of herbs and then she asked more questions, she asked if i had been to my doctor and what was the problem and so i told her (ovarian cysts and possible endometriosis) she changed the first lot of herbs and instead gave me Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan, i thought she must know what the problem is to swop these herbs and give me these ones, so i bought 4 bottles of them. she told me to wait 5 dys after my period arrives and to take 1 a day, so im just waiting at the moment Embarassed well today i thought i would look on the internet and find out more about these tablets 'Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan' and all it kept coming up with was male infertility! but theres nothing wrong with my partner, there supposed to be for me? Crying or Very sad now im confused, surely she knows what shes on about and wouldn't give me male infertility tablets instead??? if nyone has been in a simular boat , i would be grateful for any info back. thank you.

p.s: she told me to take one a day on the 5th day of my period. On the bottle it says 8 pills to be taken 3 times daily???

becky_p

Back to top Go down

Re: advice on chinese herbs please? ( female infertility)

Post  naturalhealings on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:19 am

Dear you can also try FEM Harmoney from www.NaturalHealings.in its based on Indian Ayurveda system. plus it works for the whole hormonal and reproductive system.

naturalhealings

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top